1 Jalapeno pepper
7 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened (that is for a serving of 6 - we cut our recipe in half)
1 tsp grated lime rind
2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp salt
6 ears chucked corn (or less if you are cutting recipe in half)
1. Preheat grill to medium - high heat.
2. Place jalapeno on grill rack coated with cooking spray, cover & grill for 10 minutes or until blackened & charred, turning occasionally.
3. Place jalapeno in small paper bag and fold tightly to seal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Peel & discard skins, cut pepper in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds & membranes.
4. Finely chop jalapeno.
5. Combine jalapeno, butter, lime rind, honey and salt in small bowl, stir well.
6. Place corn on grill rack. Cover & grill for 10 minutes or until slightly charred, turning occasionally. Place corn on serving plate, brush with jalapeno butter.
*Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Magazine