Wednesday, January 13, 2010
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch-thickness
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
2 cups corn chips
4-1/2 cups cooked rice
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
MIX soup, 1 cup of the cheese, milk and seasoning mix until well blended; spoon over chicken. Top with chips; cover.
BAKE 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice.
I'm not a huge fan of pork chops but these were GREAT! They are delicious served with a side of mashed potatoes.
1 can jellied cranberry sauce
½ can cranberry juice
¼ cup sugar
2 T. brown mustard
Combine ingredients and pour over chops.
Cook on low, 5-7 hours in a crockpot
Remove the chops.
Put in saucepan 2 T cornstarch and ½ cup cold water until smooth. Gradually add cooking juices. Cook and stir for 2 minutes, until thickened.
This dessert is definitely a crowd pleaser!
* 60-80 buttery rectangular crackers
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup butter
* 1/3 cup milk
* 1 cup milk chocolate chips
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
1. Put graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar, butter and milk into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
2. Spray pan with oil spray. Put a layer of whole crackers in a 9x13 inch pan and pour 1/2 of the graham cracker crumb mixture over it. Put another layer of crackers and pour the remaining mixture. Add last row of crackers. Note: Press down after each cracker layer.
4. Cut into thin strips or bars for serving.
This is a super easy recipe. It has great flavor and tastes amazing served over rice.
3 - 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 packet of dry Italian Seasoning
1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, cubed
8oz sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
Place chicken breasts in crockpot and sprinkle with italian seasoning. Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours. If chicken is frozen cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
Add cream cheese, sour cream and chicken soup and cook for the final hour.
Serve over rice!