Find us on Facebook for the latest recipes and updates!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

My son is a huge fan of Noodles & Co Parmesan Crusted Chicken so I was determined to make a healthy version at home that he would love just as much and I did! The original recipe comes from Kraft but I've added to it. We served it with a side salad.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix (I used Ms. Dash but I know Good Seasons makes one too)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. ms dash table seasoning blend
6 chicken breasts, split in two or a package of breast tenderloins

How to make:
Heat oven to 400.
Put all the ingredients in a large freezer bag or a shaker bag. Moisten chicken with water and put in bag. Shake until the chicken is well coated.

Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temp of 165.

1 comment:

  1. hands down the best parm chicken. the baby ate 1/2 a chicken breast!

    ReplyDelete