This dessert is definitely a crowd pleaser!
* 60-80 buttery rectangular crackers
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup butter
* 1/3 cup milk
* 1 cup milk chocolate chips
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
1. Put graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar, butter and milk into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
2. Spray pan with oil spray. Put a layer of whole crackers in a 9x13 inch pan and pour 1/2 of the graham cracker crumb mixture over it. Put another layer of crackers and pour the remaining mixture. Add last row of crackers. Note: Press down after each cracker layer.
4. Cut into thin strips or bars for serving.