Saturday, April 5, 2014
Parmesan Garlic Edamame
1 bag of steamable edamame
1 1/2 TBS EVOO
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes (can use more if you like a lot of spice)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (can use more or less if you want)
1. Steam the edamame according to the bag directions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add in the garlic and red hot pepper flakes. Let the garlic simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the edamame to the pan and stir well to coat. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat and pour into a strainer to get off any excess oil. Let sit for 2-4 minutes.
6. Add the grated parmesan cheese to a medium bowl. Add the edamame in and toss to coat. Enjoy!