12-15 baby potatoes (we used red potatoes)
1 TBS EVOO
1 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (or one can - drained well)
1 garlic clove (we used minced)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp Mrs Dash salt free table seasoning
1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (OPTIONAL) .
- 1. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic. Let heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add corn, salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low-medium.
- Add the potatoes and tomatoes, stir well. (Add s&p to taste. )
- Let simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve warm with grated parmesan cheese on top (or red pepper flakes if you prefer).