Find us on Facebook for the latest recipes and updates!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken Burgers



I found a lb of ground chicken in my freezer and decided to make up a chicken burger recipe. We think this turned out great. My husband and I had ours on a whole wheat bun with a tsp of spicy mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion. YUMMMM! My son just had his cut up with ketchup & mustard so it works well for a picky family.

Ingredients:
1 lb ground chicken
1/2 onion finely chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp italian seasoning
1/2 egg (I used egg whites)
1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 TBP Old Bay
Kosher salt & black pepper to taste

How to Make:
Spray a small skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add onion, minced garlic & 1 tsp italian seasoning. Saute until tender. Set aside, let cool.

Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Once onion mixture is cool, add that as well. Form into 4 patties. Grill each side until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment